91. Tianyu Zhang, Weitao Li, Kai Huang, Huazhang Guo, Zhengyuan Li, Yanbo Fang, Ram Manohar Yadav, Vesselin Shanov, Pulickel M. Ajayan, Liang Wang, Cheng Lian, and Jingjie Wu*, Regulation of functional groups on graphene quantum dots directs selective CO2 to CH4 conversion, Nature Communications, 2021, 12, 5265. [HTML]
90. Mengmeng Fan, Jiewu Cui, Junjie Zhang, Jingjie Wu, Shuangming Chen, Li Song, Zixing Wang, Ao Wang, Robert Vajtai, Yucheng Wu, Pulickel M Ajayan, Jianchun Jiang, Dongping Sun, The modulating effect of N coordination on single-atom catalysts researched by Pt-Nx-C model through both experimental study and DFT simulation, Journal of Materials Science & Technology, 2021, 91, 160-167.
89. Jianfang Zhang, Zhengyuan Li, Shuai Xia, Tianyu Zhang, Yan Wang, Yucheng Wu and Jingjie Wu*, Reconstructing two-dimensional defects in CuO nanowires for efficient CO2 electroreduction to ethylene, Chemical Communications, 2021. [HTML] "2021 Emerging Investigators" Collection.
88. Zhengyuan Li, Yanbo Fang, Jianfang Zhang, Tianyu Zhang, Juan D. Jimenez, Sanjaya D Senanayake, Vesselin N Shanov, Shi-ze Yang and Jingjie Wu*, Planar Defect-Driven Electrocatalysis of CO2-to-C2H4 Conversion, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2021. [HTML] "2021 Emerging Investigators" Collection.
87. Xiaojie She, Xingwang Zhu, Jinman Yang, Yanhua Song, Yuanbin She, Daobin Liu, Jingjie Wu, Qing Yu, Huaming Li, Zheng Liu, Pulickel M Ajayan, Hui Xu, Grain-boundary surface terminations incorporating oxygen vacancies for selectively boosting CO2 photoreduction activity, Nano Energy, 2021, 84, 105869.
86. Baohua Zhang, Mengying Le, Jia Chen, Huazhang Guo, Jingjie Wu*, Liang Wang*, Enhancing Defects of N-Doped Carbon Nanospheres Via Ultralow Co Atom Loading Engineering for a High-Efficiency Oxygen Reduction Reaction, ACS Applied Energy Materials, 2021.
85. Tianyu Zhu, Yan Wang, Yang Li, Rui Cai, Jianfang Zhang, Cuiping Yu, Jingjie Wu, Jiewu Cui, Yong Zhang, Pulickel M Ajayan, Yucheng Wu, CoO Quantum Dots Anchored on Reduced Graphene Oxide Aerogels for Lithium-Ion Storage, ACS Applied Nano Materials, 2020, 3, 10369-10379.
84. Yan Wang, Yujing Tian, Jianfang Zhang, Cuiping Yu, Rui Cai, Jiarui Wang, Yong Zhang, Jingjie Wu*, Yucheng Wu*, Tuning Morphology and Electronic Structure of Amorphous NiFeB Nanosheets for Enhanced Electrocatalytic N2 Reduction, ACS Applied Energy Materials, 2020, 3, 9516-9522.
83. Yan Wang, Rui Cai, Jianfang Zhang, Jiewu Cui, Yongqiang Qin, Yong Zhang, Jingjie Wu, Kuntal Chatterjee, Pulickel M. Ajayan, and Yucheng Wu, Directly Exfoliated Ultrathin Silicon Nanosheets for Enhanced Photocatalytic Hydrogen Production, Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters, 2020, https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jpclett.0c02049.
82. Zhengyuan Li, Ram Manohar Yadav, Linping Sun, Tianyu Zhang, Jianfang Zhang, Pulickel M. Ajayan, Jingjie Wu*, CuO/ZnO/C electrocatalysts for CO2-to-C2+products conversion with high yield: on the effect of geometric structure and composition, Applied Catalysis A: General, 2020, doi.org/10.1016/j.apcata.2020.117829.
81. Zhengliang Yin, Yingguan Xiao, Hongping Li, Gang Chen, Ningdong Feng, Jingjie Wu, Huaming Li, Hui Xu, and Shunsheng Cao, Metal Nanoparticles Confined within an Inorganic–Organic Framework Enable Superior Substrate-Selective Catalysis, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2020, doi.org/10.1021/acsami.0c10814.
80. Zhengyuan Li, Tianyu Zhang, Ran Yadav, Jianfang Zhang, Jingjie Wu*, Boron Doping in Tin Catalysts Towards Gas-Phase CO2 to Formic Acid/Formate Electroreduction with High Production Efficiency and Rate, Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 2020, 167 (11), 114508.
79. Tianyu Zhang, Zhengyuan Li, Jianfang Zhang, Jingjie Wu*, Enhance CO2-to-C2+ products yield through spatial management of CO transport in Cu/ZnO tandem electrodes, Journal of Catalysis, 2020, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcat.2020.05.002.
78. Mengmeng Fan, Jiewu Cui, Jingjie Wu, Robert Vajtai, Dongping Sun, Pulickel M Ajayan, Improving the Catalytic Activity of Carbon‐Supported Single Atom Catalysts by Polynary Metal or Heteroatom Doping, Small, 2020, 16, 1906782.
77. Xiaojie She, Tianyu Zhang, Zhengyuan Li, Huaming Li, Hui Xu, Jingjie Wu*, Tandem Electrodes for Carbon Dioxide Reduction into C2+ Products at Simultaneously High Production Efficiency and Rate, Cell Reports Physical Science, 2020, 1, 100051.
76. Gang Zhan, Jianfang Zhang, Yan Wang, Cuiping Yu, Jingjie Wu, Jiewu Cui, Xia Shu, Yongqiang Qin, Hongmei Zheng, Jian Sun, Jian Yan, Yong Zhang, Chandra Sekhar Tiwary, Yucheng Wu, MoS2 quantum dots decorated ultrathin NiO nanosheets for overall water splitting, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2020, 566, 411-418.
75. Jianfang Zhang, Tianyu Zhu, Yan Wang*, Jiewu Cui, Jian Sun, Jian Yan, Yongqiang Qin, Xia Shu, Yong Zhang, Jingjie Wu*, Chandra Sekhar Tiwary, Pulickel M Ajayan, Yucheng Wu, Self-assembly of 0D/2D homostructure for enhanced hydrogen evolution, Materials Today, 2020, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mattod.2020.02.006.
74. Tianyu Zhang, Lili Lin, Zhengyuan Li, Xingyu He, Shengdong Xiao, Vesselin N Shanov, Jingjie Wu*, Nickel–Nitrogen–Carbon Molecular Catalysts for High Rate CO2 Electro-reduction to CO: On the Role of Carbon Substrate and Reaction Chemistry, ACS Applied Energy Materials, 2020, 3, 1617-1626.
73. Jianfang Zhang, Yujing Tian, Tianyu Zhang, Zhengyuan Li, Xiaojie She, Yucheng Wu, Yan Wang, Jingjie Wu*, Confinement of intermediates in blue TiO2 nanotube arrays boosts reaction rate of nitrogen electrocatalysis, ChemCatChem, 2020, 12, 2760.
72. X. C. Liu, S. Zhao, X. Sun, L. Deng, X. Zou, Y. Hu, Y. Wang, C. W. Chu, J. Li, J. Wu*, F. S. Ke*, P. M. Ajayan*, Spontaneous self-intercalation of copper atoms into transition-metal dichalcogenides, Science Advances, 2020, 6, 7, eaay4092.
71. Jianfang Zhang, Yan Wang, Cuiping Yu, Tianyu Zhu, Yang Li, Jiewu Cui, Jingjie Wu, Xia Shu, Yongqiang Qin, Jian Sun, Jian Yan, Yong Zhang, Yucheng Wu, Hierarchical NiCo2O4/MnO2 core–shell nanosheets arrays for flexible asymmetric supercapacitor, Journal of Materials Science, 2020, 55, 688-700.
70. Jianfang Zhang, Tianyu Zhu, Yan Wang, Jiewu Cui, Jian Sun, Jian Yan, Yongqiang Qin, Yong Zhang, Jingjie Wu*, Chandra Sekhar Tiwary, Pulickel M Ajayan, Yucheng Wu, 3D carbon coated NiCo2S4 nanowires doped with nitrogen for electrochemical energy storage and conversion, Journal of colloid and interface science, 2019, 556, 449-457.
69. Mengmeng Fan, Juan D. Jimenez, Sharmila N. Shirodkar, Jingjie Wu*, Shuangming Chen, Li Song, Michael M. Royko, Junjie Zhang, Hua Guo, Jiewu Cui, Kuichang Zuo, Weipeng Wang, Chenhao Zhang, Fanshu Yuan, Robert Vajtai, Jieshu Qian, Jiazhi Yang, Boris I. Yakobson, James M. Tour, Jochen Lauterbach, Dongping Sun, Pulickel M. Ajayan, Atomic Ru Immobilized on Porous h-BN through Simple Vacuum Filtration for Highly Active and Selective CO2 Methanation, ACS Catalysis, 2019, 9, 10077-10086.
68. H. Xu, X. She, T. Fei, Y. Song, D. Liu, H. Li, X. Yang, J. Yang, H. Li, L. Song, P. Ajayan, J. Wu*, Metal Oxides Mediated Subtractive Manufacturing of Two-Dimensional Carbon Nitride for High Efficiency and High Yield Photocatalytic H2 Evolution, ACS Nano, 2019, 13, 11294-11302.
67. Q. Chen, Y. Jiang, Y. Wang*, H. Li, C. Yua, J. Cui, Y. Qin, J. Sun, J. Yan, H. Zheng, D. Chen, J. Wu*, Y. Zhang, Y. Wu, Enhanced supercapacitive performance of novel ultrathin SiC nanosheets directly by liquid phase exfoliation, Inorganic Chemistry Communications, 2019, 106, 174-179.
66. Q. Hao, Y. Song, Z. Mo, S. Mishra, J. Pang, Y. Liu, J. Lian, J. Wu, S. Yuan, H. Xu, H. Li, Highly Efficient Adsorption of Oils and Pollutants by Porous Ultrathin Oxygen-Modified BCN Nanosheets. ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 2019, 73, 3234-3242.
65. X. She, H. Xu, Y. Yu, L. Li, X. Zhu, Z. Mo, Y. Song, J. Wu, S. Yuan, H. Li, Accelerating Photogenerated Charge Kinetics via the Synergetic Utilization of 2D Semiconducting Structural Advantages and Noble‐Metal‐Free Schottky Junction Effect. Small, 2019, 15, 1804613.
64. J. Zhang, Y. Jiang, Y. Wang*, C. Yu, J. Cui, J. Wu*, X. Shu, Y. Qin, J. Sun, J. Yan, H. Zheng, Y. Zhang, Y. Wu, Ultrathin carbon coated mesoporous Ni-NiFe2O4 nanosheet arrays for efficient overall water splitting, Electrochimica Acta, 2019, 321, 134652.
63. S. Tan, F. Sayed, S. Yang, Z. Li, J. Wu*, P. M. Ajayan*, Strong Effect of B-Site Substitution on the Reactivity of Layered Perovskite Oxides Probed via Isopropanol Conversion, ACS Materials Letters, 2019, 1, 230-236
62. J. Zhang, Y. Wang*, J. Cui, J. Wu*, Y. Li, T. Zhu, H. Kang, J. Yang, Y. Wu, Water-Soluble Defect-Rich MoS2 Ultrathin Nanosheets for Enhanced Hydrogen Evolution, The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters, 2019, 10, 12, 3282-3289.
61. J. Zhang†, J. Wu†, X. Zou, K. Hackenberg, A. Mohite, K. Keyshar, W. Zhou, P. M. Ajayan, J, Lou, Discovering Superior Basal Plane Active Two-Dimensional Catalysts for Hydrogen Evolution. Materials Today, 2019, 25, 28-34.
60. M. Fan, J. Wu*, J. Yuan, L. Deng, N. Zhong, J. M. Tour, J. Lou, C. W. Chu, D. Sun*, P. M. Ajayan*, Doping nanoscale graphene domain improves magnetism in hexagonal boron nitride, Advanced Materials, 2019, https://doi.org/10.1002/adma.201805778.
59. Quanguo Hao, Yanhua Song, Zhao Mo, Siddharth Mishra, Jingyu Pang, Yangxian Liu, Jiabiao Lian, Jingjie Wu, Shouqi Yuan, Hui Xu, and Huaming Li, Highly Efficient Adsorption of Oils and Pollutants by Porous Ultrathin Oxygen-Modified BCN Nanosheets, ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng., 2019, 7 (3), 3234–3242.
58. J. Wu*, T. sharifi, Y. Gao, T, Zhang, P. M. Ajayan*, (Invited Review) Emerging Carbon Based Heterogeneous Catalysts for Electrochemical Reduction of Carbon Dioxide into Value-Added Chemicals, Advanced Materials,
57. X. She, H. Xu, L. Li, Z. Mo, X. Zhua, Y. Yu, Y. Song, J. Wu, J. Qian, S. Yuan, H. Li, Steering Charge Transfer for Boosting Photocatalytic H2 Evolution: Integration of Two-dimensional Semiconductor Superiorities and Noble-Metal-free Schottky Junction Effect, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2018,https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apcatb.2018.12.011
56. J. Zhang, Y. Wang, J. Cui, J. Wu, X. Shu, C. Yu, H. Bai, M. Zhai, Y. Qin, H. Zheng, Y. Zhu, Y. Zhang, Y. Wu, In-situ synthesis of carbon-coated β-NiS nanocrystals for hydrogen evolution reaction in both acidic and alkaline solution, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2018, 43,16061-16067.
55. J. Zhang, Y. Li, T. Zhu, Y. Wang, J. Cui, J. Wu, H. Xu, X. Shu, Y. Qin, H. Zheng, P. M Ajayan, Y. Zhang, Y. Wu, 3D Coral-Like Ni3S2on Ni Foam as a Bifunctional Electrocatalyst for Overall Water Splitting, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2018, 10, 31330-31339.
54. J. Liu, H. Xu, H. Li, Y. Song, J. Wu, Y. Gong, L. Xu, S. Yuan, H. Li, P. M Ajayan, In-situ formation of hierarchical 1D-3D hybridized carbon nanostructure supported nonnoble transition metals for efficient electrocatalysis of oxygen reaction, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2018, doi.org/10.1016/j.apcatb.2018.10.013.
53. Y. Liu, C. Linag, J. Wu*, P. M Ajayan* et al., Reflux pretreatment-mediated sonication: A new universal route to obtain 2D quantum dots, Materials Today, doi.org/10.1016/j.mattod.2018.06.007.
52. Liu, Y. Yang, J. Wu, M. Liu, S. Zhou, B. Levin, X. Zhou, H. Cong, D. A. Muller, P. M. Ajayan, H. D. Abruña, F. S. Ke, Dynamic Hosts for High Performance Li-S Batteries Studied by Cryo-TEM and In Situ XRD, ACS Energy Letters, 2018, 3, 1325–1330.
51. C. Liang, B. Kim, S. Yang, Y. Liu, C. Woellner, Z. Li, R. Vajtai, W. Yang, J. Wu*, P. J. A. Kenis*, P. M Ajayan*, High efficiency electrochemical reduction of CO2 beyond two-electron transfer pathway on grain boundary rich ultra-small SnO2 nanoparticles, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2018, 6, 10313-10319 .
50. C. Zhang†, S. Yang†, J. Wu†, M. Liu, S. Yazdi, M. Ren, J. Sha, J. Zhong, K. Nie, A. S. Jalilov, Z. Li, H. Li B. I. Yakobson Q. Wu, E. Ringe, H. Xu, P. M. Ajayan, J. M. Tour, Electrochemical CO2 Reduction with Atomic Iron‐Dispersed on Nitrogen‐Doped Graphene, Advanced Energy Materials, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1002/aenm.201703487.
49. J Yi, X She, Y Song, M Mao, K Xia, Y Xu, Z Mo, J Wu, H Xu, H Li, Solvothermal synthesis of metallic 1T-WS2: A supporting co-catalyst on carbon nitride nanosheets toward photocatalytic hydrogen evolution, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2018, 335, 282-289.
48. H. Xu, J. Yi, X. She, Q. Liu, L. Song, S. Chen, Y. Yang, Y. Song, R. Vajtai, J. Lou, H. Li, S. Yuan, J. Wu*, P. M Ajayan*, 2D Heterostructure Comprised of Metallic 1T-MoS2/Monolayer O-g-C3N4 towards Efficient Photocatalytic Hydrogen Evolution, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2018, 220, 379-385.
47. Yan Wang, Yang Liu, Jianfang Zhang,* Jingjie Wu*, Hui Xu, Xiewen Wen, Xiang Zhang, Chandra Sekhar Tiwary, Wei Yang, Robert Vajtai, Yong Zhang, Nitin Chopra, Ihab Nizar Oden, Yucheng Wu*, Pulickel M. Ajayan*, Cryo-mediated exfoliation and fracturing of layered materials into 2D quantum dots, Science Advances, 2017, 3, 12.
46. C. Liu, C. Liang, J. Wu*, W. Yang, P. M. Ajayan*, Atomic Layered Titanium Sulfide Quantum Dots as Electrocatalysts for Enhanced Hydrogen Evolution Reaction, Advanced Materials Interfaces, 2017, DOI: 10.1002/admi.201700895.
Before Joining University of Cincinnati
45. Y. Liu†, J. Wu†, K. P Hackenberg†, J. Zhang, Y M. Wang, Y. Yang, K. Keyshar, J. Gu, T. Ogitsu, R. Vajtai, J. Lou, P. M Ajayan, B. C. Wood, B. I Yakobson, Self-optimizing layered hydrogen evolution catalyst with high basal-plane activity, Nature Energy, 2017, 6, 17127.
44. J. Wu, C. Wen, X. Zou, N. Chopra, I. Odeh, J. Lauterbach, P. M. Ajayan, Carbon Dioxide Hydrogenation over a Metal-Free Carbon Based Catalyst, ACS Catalysis, 2017, 7, 4497-4503.
43. X. She†, J. Wu†, H. Xu, J. Zhong, Y. Wang, Y. Song, K. Nie, Y. Liu, Y. Yang, M. F. Rodrigues, R. Vajtai, J. Lou, D. Du, H. Li 1and P. M. Ajayan, High Efficiency Photocatalytic Water Splitting Using 2D α‐Fe2O3/g‐C3N4 Z‐Scheme Catalysts, Advanced Energy Materials, 2017, 7, 1700025.
42. X. Liu, Y. Yang, J. Wu, M. Liu, S. Zhou, B. Levin, X. Zhou, H. Cong, D. A. Muller, P. M. Ajayan, H. D. Abruña, F. S. Ke, Dynamic Hosts for High Performance Li-S Batteries Studied by Cryo-TEM and In Situ XRD, ACS Energy Letters, 2018, 3,1325-1330.
41. J. Zhang, Wu, H. Guo, W. Chen, J. Yuan, U. Martinez, G. Gupta, A. Mohite, P. M. Ajayan and J. Lou, Unveiling Active Sites for Hydrogen Evolution Reaction on Monolayer MoS2, Advanced Materials, 2017, 29, 1701955.
40. L. Qu, N. Wang, H. Xu, W. Wang, Y. Liu, L. Kuo, T. P. Yadav, Wu, J. Joyner, Y. Song, H. Li, J. Lou, R. Vajtai, P. M Ajayan, Gold Nanoparticles and g-C3N4 Intercalated Graphene Oxide Membrane for Recyclable Surface Enhanced Raman Scattering, Advanced Functional Materials, 2017, 27, 1701714.
39. S. J. Varma, J. Kumar, Y. Liu, K. Layne, Wu, C. Liang, Y. Nakanishi, A. Aliyan, W. Yang, P. M. Ajayan, J. Thomas, 2D TiS2 layers: A superior nonlinear optical limiting material, Advanced Optical Materials, 2017, 5, 1700713.
38. X. Zou, M. Liu, J. Wu, P. M Ajayan, J. Li, B. Liu, B. I Yakobson, How the nitrogen-doped graphene quantum dots catalyze electroreduction of CO2 to hydrocarbons and oxygenates, ACS Catalysis, 2017, 7, 6245-6250.
37. J. Zhang, Y. Wang, Wu, X. Shu, C. Yu, J. Cui, Y. Qin, Y. Zhang, P. M. Ajayan, Y. Wu, Remarkable supercapacitive performance of TiO2 nanotube arrays by introduction of oxygen vacancies, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2017, 33, 1071-1081.
36. J. Yan, M. F. Rodrigues, H. Li, H. Xu, Wu, Y. Xu, Y. Song, Y. Liu, H. Li, P. M. Ajayan, Reversible Formation of g-C3N4 3D-hydrogels through Ionic Liquid Activation, Advanced Functional Materials, 2017, 27, 1700653.
35. J. Wu†, L. Ma†, A. Samanta, M. Liu, B. Li, Y. Yang, J. Yuan, J. Zhang, Y. Gong, J. Lou, R. Vajtai, A. Singh, C. Tiwary, P. M. Ajayan, Growth of Molybdenum Carbide-Graphene Hybrids from Molybdenum Disulfide Atomic Layer Template, Advanced Materials Interfaces, 2017, 4, 1600866.
34. F. Ke†, P. P. Sharma†, Wu†, C. J. Wright, Y. Wu, H. Deng, J. Qiao, and X. D. Zhou, Selective Formation of C2 Products from the Electrochemical Conversion of CO2 on CuO-derived Copper Electrodes Comprised of Nanoporous Ribbon Arrays, Catalysis Today, 2017, 288, 18-23.
33. X. She, Wu, H. Xu, Z. Mo, J. Lian, Y. Song, L. Liu, D. Du, H. Li, Enhancing Charge Density and Steering Charge Unidirectional Flow in 2D Non-metallic Semiconductor-CNTs-Metal Coupled Photocatalyst for Solar Energy Conversion, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2017, 2, 112-117.
32. X. She†, J. Wu†, J. Zhong, H. Xu, Y. Yang, R. Vajtai, J. Lou, Y. Liu, D. Du, H. Li, P. M Ajayan, Oxygenated Monolayer Carbon Nitride for Excellent Photocatalytic Hydrogen Evolution and External Quantum Efficiency. Nano Energy, 2016, 27, 138-146.
31. J. Wu, S. Ma, J. Sun, J. I. Gold, C. Tiwary, N. Chopra, I. N. Odeh, R. Vajtai1, A. Z. Yu, R. Luo, J. Lou, G. Ding, P. J. A. Kenis, P. M. Ajayan, A Metal-Free Electrocatalyst for Carbon Dioxide Reduction to Multi-Carbon Hydrocarbons and Oxygenates, Nature Communications, 2016, 7, 13869.
30. J. Wu, S. G. Sun, X. D. Zhou, Origin of the Performance Degradation and Implementation of Stable Tin Electrodes for the Conversion of CO2 to Fuels. Nano Energy, 2016, 27, 225-229.
29. J. Wu, M. F. Rodrigues, R. Vajtai and P. M. Ajayan, Tuning Electrochemical Reactivity of Boron and Nitrogen Substituted Graphene. Advanced Materials, 2016, 28, 6239-6246.
28. J. Shen, Wu, M. Wang, Y. Ge, P. Dong, R. Baines, G. Brunetto, L. D. Machado, P. M. Ajayan, M. Ye, Insight into In Situ Amphiphilic Functionalization of Few-Layered Transition Metal Dichalcogenide Nanosheets. Advanced Materials, 2016, 28, 8469-8476.
27. J. Wu, Z. Hu, Z. Jin, S. Lei, H. Guo, K. Chatterjee, J. Zhang, Y. Yang, B. Li, Y. Liu, J. Lai, R. Vajtai, B. Yakobson, M. Tang, J. Lou, P. M. Ajayan, Spiral Growth of SnSe2 Crystals by Chemical Vapor Deposition. Advanced Materials Interfaces, 2016, 3, 1600383.
26. J. Wu, X. D. Zhou, (Invited Review) Catalytic conversion of CO2 to value added fuels: Current status, challenges, and future directions. Chinese Journal of Catalysis, 2016, 37, 999-1015.
25. J. Shen, Wu, L. Pei, M. F. Rodrigues, Z. Zhang, F. Zhang, X. Zhang, P. M. Ajayan, M. Ye. CoNi2S4-Graphene-2D-MoSe2 as an Advanced Electrode Material for Supercapacitors. Advanced Energy Materials, 2016, 6, 1600341.
24. J. Shen, Wu, P. Dong, J. Xu, X. Li, X. Zhang, X. Wang, M. Ye, R. Vajtai, J. Lou and P. M. Ajayan, Surface Tension Components Based Selection of Cosolvents for Efficient Liquid Phase Exfoliation of 2D Materials, Small, 2016, 12, 2741-2749.
23. J. Wu, M. Liu, K. Chatterjee, K. P Hackenberg, J. Shen, X. Zou, Y. Yan, J. Gu, Y. Yang, J. Lou, P. M Ajayan, Exfoliated 2D Transition Metal Disulfides for Enhanced Electrocatalysis of Oxygen Evolution Reaction in Acidic Medium. Advanced Materials Interfaces, 2016, 3, 150069.
22. Y. Liu, C. Liang, Wu, R. Bao, G. Qi, Y. Wang, W. Yang, B. Xie, M. Yang, Solvent-controlled formation of a reduced graphite oxide gel via hydrogen bonding, RSC Advances, 2016, 6, 27267-27271.
21. L. Wang, B. Wei, P. Dong, Q. Miao, Z. Liu, F. Xu, Wu, J. Lou, R. Vajtai, W. Fei, Large-scale synthesis of few-layer graphene from magnesium and different carbon sources and its application in dye-sensitized solar cells, Materials & Design, 2016, 92, 462-470.
20. J. Liang, Y. Yang, J. Zhang, Wu, P. Dong, J. Yuan, G. Zhang, Jun Lou, Metal diselenide nanoparticles as highly active and stable electrocatalysts for the hydrogen evolution reaction. Nanoscale, 2015, 7, 14813-14816.
19. J. Yao, B. Liu, S. Ozden, J. Wu, S. Yang, M. F Rodrigues, K. Kalaga, P. Dong, P. Xiao, Y. Zhang, R. Vajtai, P. M Ajayan. 3D Nanostructured Molybdenum Diselenide/Graphene Foam as Anodes for Long-Cycle Life Lithium-ion Batteries. Electrochimica Acta, 2015, 176, 103-111.
18. J. Shen, Y. He, Wu, C. Gao, K. Keyshar, X. Zhang, Y. Yang, M. Ye, R. Vajtai, J. Lou, P. M Ajayan. Liquid Phase Exfoliation of Two-Dimensional Materials by Directly Probing and Matching Surface Tension Components. Nano Letters, 2015, 15, 5449-5454.
17. J. Wu, R. Manohar Yadav, M. Liu, P. P. Sharma, C. Sekhar Tiwary, L. Ma, X. Zou, X. D. Zhou, B. I Yakobson, J. Lou, P. M Ajayan, Achieving Highly Efficient, Selective and Stable CO2 Reduction on Nitrogen Doped Carbon Nanotubes. ACS Nano, 2015, 9, 5364-5371.
16. P. P Sharma†, J. Wu†, R. Manohar Yadav, M. Liu, C. J Wright, C. S. Tiwary, B. I Yakobson, J. Lou, P. M Ajayan, X. D. Zhou, Nitrogen‐Doped Carbon Nanotube Arrays for High‐Efficiency Electrochemical Reduction of CO2: On the Understanding of Defects, Defect Density, and Selectivity, Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 2015, 127, 13905-13909.
15. J. Yuan†, J. Wu†, W. Hardy, P. Loya, M. Lou, Y. Yang, S. Najmaei, M. Jiang, F. Qin, K. Keyshar, H. Ji, W. Gao, J. Bao, J. Kono, D. Natelson, P. M Ajayan, J. Lou, Facile Synthesis of Single Crystal Vanadium Disulfide Nanosheets by Chemical Vapor Deposition for Efficient Hydrogen Evolution Reaction. Advanced Materials, 2015, 27, 5605-5609.
14. J. Wu, M. Liu, P. P Sharma, R. Manohar Yadav, L. Ma, Y. Yang, X. Zou, X. D. Zhou, R. Vajtai, B. I Yakobson, J. Lou, P. M Ajayan, Incorporation of Nitrogen Defects for Efficient Reduction of CO2 via Two-Electron Pathway on Three-Dimensional Graphene Foam. Nano Letters, 2015, 16, 466-470.
13. R. Manohar Yadav†, Wu†, R. Kochandra, L. Ma, C. Sekhar Tiwary, L. Ge, G. Ye, R. Vajtai, J. Lou, P. M. Ajayan, Carbon Nitrogen Nanotubes as Efficient Bifunctional Electrocatalysts for Oxygen Reduction and Evolution Reactions. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2015, 7, 11991-12000.
12. Wu, L. Ma, R. Manohar Yadav, Y. Yang, X. Zhang, R. Vajtai, J. Lou, P. M. Ajayan, Nitrogen-Doped Graphene with Pyridinic Dominance as a Highly Active and Stable Electrocatalyst for Oxygen Reduction, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2015, 7, 14763-14769.
11. P. Dong, Y. Zhu, J. Zhang, F. Hao, Wu, S. Lei, H. Lin, R. H. Hauge, J. M. Tour and J. Lou, Vertically Aligned Carbon Nanotubes/Graphene Hybrid Electrode as a TCO- and Pt-Free Flexible Cathode for Application in Solar Cells. Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2014, 2, 20902-20907.
10. J. Wu, F. G. Risalvato, F. Ke, X. D. Zhou, Electrochemical reduction of carbon dioxide: III. The role of oxide scale on the electrocatalytic activity of Sn nanoparticles. Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2014, 2, 1647-1651.
9. J. Wu, P. Sharma, B. Harris, X. D. Zhou, Electrochemical reduction of carbon dioxide: IV. Dependence of the Faradaic efficiency and current density on the microstructure and thickness of tin electrode. Journal of Power Sources, 2014, 258, 189-194.
8. J. Wu, F. G. Risalvato, P. Sharma, F. Ke, P. Pellechia, X. D. Zhou, Electrochemical reduction of carbon dioxide: II. Design, assembly and performance of low temperature full electrochemical cells. Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 2013, 160, F953-F957.
7. J. Wu, B. Harris, P. P. Sharma, X. D. Zhou. Morphological stability of Sn electrode for electrochemical conversion of CO2. ECS Transactions, 2013, 58, 71-80.
6. J. Wu, F. G. Risalvato, F. Ke, P. Pellechia, X. D. Zhou, Electrochemical reduction of carbon dioxide: I. Effect of electrolyte on the selectivity and activity of CO2 reduction on Sn electrode. Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 2012, 159, F353-F359.
5. J. Wu, F. Xia, M. Pan, X. D. Zhou, Oxygen reduction reaction on active and stable Pt/TiSi2 electrocatalysts. Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 2012, 159, B654-B660.
4. J. Wu, F. Risalvato, X. D. Zhou, Effects of the Electrolyte on Electrochemical Reduction of CO2 on Sn Electrode. ECS Transactions, 2012, 41, 49-60.
3. J. Wu, H. Tang, M. Pan, Z. Wan and W. Ma, Novel methanol electro-oxidation catalyst assisting with functional phthalocyanine supports. Electrochimica Acta, 2009, 54, 1473-1477.
2. W. Ma, J. Wu, C. Shen, H. Tang, M. Pan, Nickel phthalocyanine-tetrasulfonic acid as a promoter of methanol electro-oxidation on Pt/C catalyst. Journal of Applied Electrochemistry, 2008, 38, 875–879.
1. J. Kang, W. Ma, J. Wu, M. Pan, A novel catalyst Pt@NiPcTs/C: Synthesis, structural and electro-oxidation for methanol. Catalysis Communication, 2009, 10, 1271-1274.